Quickbooks online and training
If you are interested in an online accounting software solution, we provide subscriptions to QuickBooks online, at a wholesale rate. To benefit from this discount, or to find out more about what this software package can offer please contact us before signing up for the free trial.
We can also provide tailored training to help you get the most out of your subscription – we can advise on set up and use this software solution, as well as best practise financial procedures. These sessions would be delivered by a Certified ProAdvisor and are chargeable based on group income and status.
Some of the advantages of QuickBooks Online are:
- Secure sharing of your accounting records - ideal for multi-site working;
- Anytime, anywhere access providing you have access to the internet;
- No need to back-up your accounting records as the data is stored in 'the cloud';
- No worries about using an out-dated version - you will always be working on the most recent version of QuickBooks; and
- Direct connection with your accountant
Some of the features offered by QuickBooks Online Plus are:
- Tracking of all income and expenditure;
- Customer invoicing;
- Online banking – automatically import transactions from your bank;
- Create budgets and compare to actual performance;
- Class tracking for grants and/or projects; and
- Easy to run reports