VAS's Community Accountancy Service provides information, advice, support and training to voluntary and community groups to improve their financial management.
- We are specialists in charity accounts
- We offer a high quality service, at competitive rates, and always meet deadlines
- Our work is subject to comprehensive quality checks
- We hold professional indemnity insurance and are compliant with money laundering legislation
- We are part of a South Yorkshire wide and national network of community accountants
- Our service is managed by a qualified accountant
- Our service complements other VAS professional services e.g. HR and Payroll, to provide a full back office service
- VAS is committed to improving the knowledge and expertise of its staff.