Delivering Integrated Care for all – Systems Leadership for future Health & Social care sustainability
17th July 2018
Faculty of Health and Wellbeing, Collegiate Campus, Sheffield, 18 September 2018
You are invited to take part in an event designed to brief health professionals on crucial developments in health policy, which will impact all health and social care organisations in England.
This dynamic one-day conference may challenge everything you know about the delivery of Health and Social Care. The development of Integrated Care Systems may be the largest and most fundamental strategic reform in the history of health and social care. There is the potential for system-wide change that will radically improve health and social care delivery. And there are also risks!
The distinguished panel of speakers are all key players in the system transformation to Integrated Care, so you will be able to spend a day with them and other delegates, benefitting from their experience, and getting your questions answered.
- Understand the national vision for integrated care and the implications for your service.
- Discover the nature of system leadership for integrated care.
- Identify the type of professional leadership required for operational success in integrated care systems.
- Learn how integrated care is developing in Greater Manchester Combined Authority, Dorset, and South Yorkshire and Bassetlaw Integrated Care Systems.
- Hear about what is happening in Europe to develop more integrated health and social care systems.
- Fully understand the Political, Legislative, Financial and Regulatory issues.
PLAY AN ACTIVE ROLL IN CREATING AN INTEGRATED FUTURE
You will also have the opportunity to actively participate in a series of Think Tanks. These collaborative, co-creation events, will allow you to actively work with other delegates to help develop the vision of how integrated care will deliver better services for the UK population.
This event has been created to help health and social care professionals develop a clear understanding of the changes that are taking place in health and social care, so the delegate fee has been set to simply cover the costs of running the event.
Places at this crucial event are limited, book your place here