Our 2014/15 training programme has now been published.
Voluntary Action Sheffield (VAS) has trained thousands of staff and volunteers for over nineteen years’. We are experienced in delivering high quality, reasonably priced workforce training courses for all types of organisations, companies, charities and individuals.
VAS provides an extensive programme of training courses;
- programmes of short and longer term courses throughout the year
- accredited national qualifications
- tailor made and bespoke training for groups and management committees
- low cost or free places for volunteers or members of small groups
- opportunities for gaining qualifications or accreditation with many VAS courses.
Subsidies available for Award at Level 3 in Training and Education (PTTLS) - for a limited period only
If you are unsure if a course meets your learning needs, or you can't find what you're looking for, please contact the VAS Training team who will be happy to help you. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0114 253 6623