Voluntary Action Sheffield (VAS) has over fifteen years’ experience of delivering high quality, reasonably priced workforce training courses for all types of organisations, companies, charities and individuals.
VAS provides an extensive programme of training courses;
- programmes of short and longer term courses throughout the year
- accredited national qualifications
- tailor made and bespoke training for groups and management committees
- low cost or free places for volunteers or members of small groups
- opportunities for gaining qualifications or accreditation with many VAS courses.
2014/15 VAS Training Programme - Coming soon!
We are currently organising our next training programme which will run from September through to July next year. The programme will be published in August, but please keep checking our website as we will be uploading our new courses very soon. To pre-order your copy of our programme please email us
If you are unsure if a course meets your learning needs, or you can't find what you're looking for, please contact the VAS Training team who will be happy to help you. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0114 253 6623