Terms and Conditions
Upon visiting our website you are required to accept the terms and conditions listed below in return for receiving information about our organisation, services and any other information supplied.
Conditions of Use
1. No liability is accepted for third party websites linked to or from or accessible through www.vas.org.uk, nor do we approve or endorse the contents of any such site.
2. Some of the pages on this site include material provided by third parties. This includes most of the material that is posted on the ‘Jobs’ and ‘Events’ section of the site. Advertisers are solely responsible for the content of advertising and other materials which they submit to VAS, and for ensuring that such content complies with all relevant legislation. VAS accepts no responsibility for the content of material posted by third parties, including, without limitation, any error, omission or inaccuracy therein.
3. Information supplied in our web pages has been prepared with care and is accurate to the best of our knowledge, this information being honest, decent and legal from the date of creation. You agree that information or material accessed or downloaded through our web pages is for your personal or private use only and is done so entirely at your own risk. You accept responsibility for any damage to hardware or software or for any data loss even if we are aware of the possibilities that such loss or damage may occur.
4. Information supplied on our web pages is for guidance only and does not in any part form a contract, and may be subject to change without notice. Reasonable effort is made to ensure we provide accurate and current information on our web pages. We are not liable for any incidental, consequential, cumulative, direct or indirect losses or damages from the use or misuse or inability to use such information, including omissions and misrepresentations and any errors on our web pages.
5. The entire contents of www.vas.org.uk are copyright with all rights reserved and remain our property.
6. You may download or print selections of this web site if only used for your personal information and not for reproduction or commercial use. Except where stated the text, graphics and information of the web site are the copyright of VAS. Copying and storage of this web site for permanent use or incorporation and reproduction whether for new media or paper use is strictly prohibited. You agree to indemnify VAS against any claim, loss or damage suffered by VAS as a result of your unauthorised or prohibited use of the website, or any information contained on it.
7. In the event of a dispute arising from the use or contents of www.vas.org.uk, we VAS and you the user, agree to exclusively accept the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Removal of material and cancellation of access to www.vas.org.uk
8. VAS shall have the right to cancel your registration and/or refuse you access to private areas of the website at any time, and for any reason without giving you any advance notice. VAS shall not be liable for any losses or damages whatsoever (other than losses or damages for death or physical injury arising out of the negligence of VAS or its employees) arising from your inability to access any of the pages on www.vas.org.uk
9. If you object to the publication of any material placed on www.vas.org.uk please let VAS know by calling 0114 253 6600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively you can send a letter to VAS, The Circle, 33 Rockingham Lane, Sheffield S1 4FW.