Become a partner of VAS
VAS is an experienced provider of high-quality services to the third sector. If your organisation would like to generate income by providing services, we can work with you to do so at low cost, or no cost.
By working with VAS, your organisation can extend the range of services it offers, without increasing its staffing capacity. By sharing our existing services and knowhow, we can bring income to your organisation while supplying tried and tested services on your behalf.
How does this work?
- Your organisation offers a range of services but can’t help groups with their payroll needs.
- VAS has an established payroll service supporting 130 groups and generating 900 payslips every month.
- You advertise a payroll service to your members. Interested groups sign up with you, but the VAS payroll service does everything else.
- When customers pay for the service, their payments are divided between your organisation and VAS. Your income from this work would be unrestricted funding for your organisation.
- The only costs to you are a small amount of set-up time and some publicity. Because the service is well established, the risks are minimal.
What services are available from VAS?
Opportunities like this exist for:
- Payroll services
- HR services
- Legal Advice
- Accountancy services
- Bespoke and Open Training courses
Working in partnership
Do you have ideas for partnership working or joint bidding? VAS is always interested in collaborating to improve and extend services to groups, wherever they are. We would be happy to discuss any ways in which we can work with you to achieve this.
Sue James - Deputy Chief Executive
firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0114 253 6607